Lets see what we know:
- There is absolutely no reason to trust any statement made by any Bush Administration official.
- Corollary to Statement 1 - no reason to trust any statement made by any Bush Administration supporter.
- Any McCain campaign staffer must be considered as equivalent to a Bush Administration official, as well for indeed, some of them are former Bush Administration officials.
- McCain has at least one lobbyist on his campaign team, who "formerly" worked for Georgia.
- Former Nixon aide and current VP Dick Cheney, is traveling to Georgia, weeks before the election.
- Nixon created perhaps the first "October Surprise", with his back channel negotiations in Vietnam, to prevent Johnson from winding that war down in 1968 before the election and turning the tide toward the Democrats in that year, which - apropos of nothing - was the same year MLK and RFK were assassinated.
Everybody all set on the players?
What does this mean?
Anyone - and I mean anyone - who does not think more stuff will hit more fans over the next seven weeks is beyond a delusional state and should not be consulted on the weather, much less the el ection. I expect to witness no less than the most amazing, death-defying, dazzling display of election theft and vote rigging ever attempted by man, woman or child.
I am predicting some turbulence, as we seek to re-establish government of the people, by the people and for the people - to this nation and perhaps to the world. Everyone, please buckle your seat belts and know that our captain has a plan to bring this baby home in one piece. Near as I can read my from my safety page from the seat-back pocket in front of me, we are instructed to:
and Communicate across every hill, dale and yonder with your neighbors, colleagues, coworkers and friends about the importance of this election and why it is requisite upon us all to cast our votes - by any means necessary.
Encourage every sentient being with whom you come into contact, to vote for Senator Barack Obama. Sphere: Related Content